May 9, 2009

take this line from a road at mid valley

woman : hey boy got a minute? i represent this *bla bla* society *bla bla bla* I AM NOT GOING TO ASK YOU FOR MONEY *bla bla bla* ( takes out a folder) you see all these kesian people?? *bla bla bla* hope you can help them *bla bla bla bla* you will live a long live *bla bla bla* healthy life *bla bla*

me: *stone* 

woman: YOU JUST HAVE TO GIVE ABIT OF DONATION

me: *holds on to almost empty wallet*

woman: 20 ringgit ok? give you a free gift somemore!

me:  dont have that much wor

woman: HOW MUCH YOU HAVE, BOY?

me: 10

woman: okay *sincere face change into the most CB FACE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN*.........   I WILL ACCEPT IT

WTF

and so she snapped the 10 bucks out of my hand......

"I AM NOT GOING TO ASK YOU FOR MONEY" my foot la

time to go to touch and go a&W for lunch again...

No comments:

Post a Comment