Dec 15, 2009

Its a wrap

I experienced college life I was a (terrible) class representative I got sick of Sunway Pyramid I found out how painful a paintball shot and an ice skate fall is the hard way I saw Tyson Rittler in flesh and found out he wasn't that hot I went for MTV worldstage wipee I watched ManU play live I lost tons in poker and even betted my camera at one point I took part in an art exhibition I rode on public transport to a disgusted extent I almost ran over a bunch of teenage girls while driving home because they were so bimbo you cannot blame me I had people drive me around before i had my license I clubbed and found out there wasn't any big deal about it I read a lot of Neil Gaiman and found him really amazing I played in a Symphonic band I became Treasurer of the club like god knows how I maintained old friendships an improved them as well I bade a good friend farewell I owned my own car I learnt to forgive people more easily I envied couples I fell in love like never before I resisted peer pressure at times but still I conformed to people a lot and suffered its consequences I controlled my procrastination habits I realized that Twilight is not half bad I got scolded gay for liking Twilight I think Alice Cullen is smoking I found out Taylors are scammers but I would be working for them soon so shhh I had a bunny for a pet who has Claws of Death I grew fat from irregular meals I still ponder over Lady Gaga and her bizzareness I developed a fetish for Homer and Patrick Star whom i refer to as geniuses I pledged my allegiance to flip-flops I vomitted at Esso station when i shisha'd too much I almost passed out at Rhasta I crushed sugar cubes to release stress I failed to get Jacob's body and I baked cakes which taste like puppies I destroyed the kitchen I ate s'mores for the first time in my life I found out marshmallows get tastier when you put them over a fire I cried when MJ died



20O9 RLY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment