May 28, 2010

BBF

Its been a grueling 2 weeks. or more. I dont really recall.

And ever since i got this weird new addiction to this god-forsaken elixir which helped me bear through it all- canned coffee. In the middle of the night I'd downed 3 cans of this 1.80 drink to finish a single piece of work. God knows how many i downed throughout this fortnight.

All you need to do is pop in some $$ into the 24-hour operating vending machine and you get this ice cold, menthol-filled caffeine drink. I swear they added mint into it. And maybe more, even.

I dont get why I'm crapping about this drink, but you know, I really should. It deserves as much credit as I do for finishing work on a '1-day-before-deadline' basis. I mean, who else procrastinates but still does a fantastic job doing it? huhuhuhu.

Oh yeah its my BBF now!

O RLY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment