Jul 16, 2010


Had to get this, despite not finishing the other books. Discreetly unwrapped one in Kinokuniya and never got to put it down. And i wasn't going to read the whole thing standing there in one shot.

Films I'm bringing to Shanghai . Note the Shanghai GP3 film (bottom right). Even the SHD is china-made. My strategy to smoothly pass through the Chinese customs


Never took photos of my own cameras before, so this is a first. FAMILY PHOTO. Even the flash wants a piece of airtime.

As much as i dislike digital, i'm bringing a Canon prosumer too. Needed to help me in doing my logbook. Best documentation gets 700 ringgit from the college. Not joking. I cant believe it too. 500 and 300 bucks for the 1st and 2nd runners-up respectively.

winners pot is like, what, 1500 RMB??

O RLY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment