Apr 18, 2009

Beggars cannot be choosers...

that is probably why i still take the bloody trains to college/leisure places everyday

and the FREAKING TRAINS are killing me, and I'm only 18 so god please have mercy on me =(

They wont make better trains because they know car-less dudes like me have no choice but to ride their stinking, always-late, always-packed trains....

Worst are the other passengersi have to ride with:

VIOLENT, INHUMANE, SENSELESS

okay im exaggerating, they are just brainless, thats all=)

Imagine being in a train with BOBBYS, thats how bad

Thank god there are still my usual teman like dav and nick, occasionally alland and maybe steph

WE HAVE TO SURVIVE THIS YEAR GUYS, NEW CAMPUS NEXT YEAR DUN WORRY WOOHHOOO

I dedicate this post to all KTM haters

i know how you feel babbyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment