Apr 17, 2009

I thought CT class was CRAZY today
I was bracing myself for a normally boring time of CT but today was kinda different. It was dull in the begining but later on, during the presentation period.............
*PPPOOOOFFFFFFFFF*
*TOTAL OWNAGE BY FNBE NOOBS*
and when i mean madness, the class was really going bananas 
The presentations were really distinct,
from Zul's indian accent ( Russell Peters!!! )
to Zuher's red indian stuff ( Zuher: whatthehellareyoualllaughingatman?! )
to inez and nicks six year old talks ( i dont want to do this anymore)
to benji's punk rock theme ( not really rock-ish ben, sorryyy)
Bobby's???????   *PHAILURE, lets not talk about that*
And dont remind me about his DANCE
HE WILL OWN OUR ASSES IN DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION SO DONT MESS WITH HIM MAN


Its the only picture i got of this masterpiece, and you HAD to kacau me huh, kart???!!!!


At times it was boring, so this was my form of fun=)
Later on went out to PUDU with friends
yumcha at Sunny Beach ( Retarded name for a cafe)
and was told dat IAN LOH is leaving me and going to SINGAPORE!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~
Now the gang is getting smaller and smaller by the minute
No one to tease now that he's gone =(
*sad*

No comments:

Post a Comment