Nov 24, 2009

Of CPUs, Crayons and Neil

Yo.

Everyone's doing their work on the computer now. Its seems to be Photoshop, SketchUp, or 'nothing'. I fall in the third category, in definition, 'hands'. Yup, I've drew and sketched my way through this semester. Happy.

But here i am, thinking hard of what medium i should use for my poster. Crayons or watercolour. While everyone is happily photoshopping away.

Guess, I'm not all tech-savvy. OLD. Very much untroubled by change, and resisting it.

Sure, i have facebook, msn and twitter, but the tweet bird seems long dead. And i'm not a fan of Skype. I do have a blog though.

I dont download movies due to bad connection to the WWW; one OTH episode makes me grow a beard. But i do download music. Nope, i dont have iTunes and i dont even want to know how it works, maybe only until i get my hands on some Apple-related hardware. Drool.

Music is certainly something i dont keep old and outdated. Sure i'm an oldies fan but then i would be a contemporary hardcore. I would prefer the Artic Monkeys to Pink Floyd anyday on a boring train trip, and a Neil Gaiman. Boy, he writes good.

And, i can't wait to see you again.


YA RLY

No comments:

Post a Comment