Nov 30, 2009

Are you RLY architect

Well i cannot find an ending to Pigeons. Aiks. I don't think i want to write anymore either. I thought i could find fun in writing. No? Really-short-attention-span-syndrome (RSASS).







Anyway Tiger Woods got into a car accident. Dude hit a fire hydrant apparently, I have only one quote for you Mr Woods, "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Hydrant."







I have a friend asking what the hell i do in my course. Psychology, Business, effective public communication even english lessons. Oh my. Very Architecture-related indeeeed.

And i had scanned some work ino the computer for the final submission of CnC anyway, so here you are babe,







"Arkitect? Mana building-building semua?" Haha i get that alot. And I don't know how to answer them.
Here i am designing postcards. And posters. For the Baba and Nyonya.


O RLY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment