Jan 20, 2010

Owl Rly?

Well i tried to sleep an hour earlier than my normal sleeping time yesterday. Because my boss is sick of all my yawning in the office. More like, i forced myself to sleep early. Really difficult stuff. You twitch and turn and when you look at the clock, time passes really fast. You feel like you're losing time sleeping but the fact is you can't sleep at all.


Maybe its insomnia. And insomnia-ism reminds me of Adam Young. And he reminds me to listen to Owl City. And Owl City reminds me to listen to this:




Vanilla Twilight.



Owl City's lyrics are not the best, but they hit you, and make you feel the way Adam feels: Insomniatic. Wonder why I still listen to this stuff while it further worsens my condition. Maybe, insomnia isn't meant to be fought against? Oh well. I dont think i would fight it anyway.
Maybe I will write music like Adam! Bring on ze lonely bachelor-stay-with-your-parents nights.


O RLY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment