Jan 2, 2010

The Reverend Tholomew Plague


It was New Year's Eve. When a friend told me that The Rev has just passed away, I couldn't believe him. I went home that day near dawn, around 4 in the morning on the first day of 2010. A simple google on "Richard 'the Rev' Sullivan" confirms it. I ended up staying awake for 2 more hours until the sun rose. Happy 2010.




It was just 2 days ago, I could recall, myself playing Avenged songs during a band jamming session. We did covers and played their incredible guitar solos, which defintely weren't up to par. Afterlife, Gunslinger and Unholy Confessions were our favourites, and their music has definitely left an impact in our lives. Now their music will never sound the same again.
You will be missed,
DEFINITELY

Fireworks, flaming flowers of doom
Booze make whaever you see go exaggerated




2 comments:

  1. SOBSOBSOBSOB!

    he was such an awesome drummer. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will always think about ur drum solo

    ReplyDelete