Feb 11, 2010

Full of Bull

Traineeship ends tomorrow, but I will just post this because will be back at friggin Kelantan for CNY. Its tradition homie.



To sum it up, I'm really glad i took the initiative to go for this job. Heck, a bum like me had never taken initiatives all my life, cept the times I volunteered to ask for class breaks (if that was ever considered one) I guess thats an improvement.



I really learnt tons. Everyone was cool, cept for some really stressed-out architects and designers who cannot seem to meet their bosses' critierias. I can see how not easy of a path this is. Deadlines here are not like the ones in college. There's no "eh eh Puan Yati, 5 more mins pls i finishing liao" shit.



And the reply wont be a "Ok I'll give you time, send your work to me by the end of the day okay?" Instead it will sound more like this, " Please be prepared to tender for your resignation letter by tomorrow, you are being dismissed of your services."



Hah college makes me laugh when i think of it. El loco cisco.


But it never helps to be a pussy and whine on what you've chosen. I've taken this up and I will finish it. And not just for the sake of finishing it, because that will be noobish.



Speaking of college, I recognised the importance of being able to value your education. Valuing education??? I dont sound me for a second there.


But really, especially after my first year in college, was when I found out how much better my secondary school years were in terms of quality education compared to college. And college is paid for.


No shit. Dissapointed with the quality of education taylors even dared to put out. Maybe because they are aware of their already-prominent recognition among Msian students so they are confident that students will still enroll for their courses, whether the FNBE is happy or not.Maybe they think they've got thousands of preU students so they wont mind losing 60 foundies anyway.






Anyway signing off to an Angpau-collecting, poker-winning, alcohol-guzzling, fireworks-filled Chinese New Year. Oh and plenty of taking pictures too.

PS: Minus the alcohol guzzling, in the holy islamic state of Kelantan, you are only allowed to sip, guzzling not allowed. HARAM.

Have a good one my darlings

O RLY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment