Feb 14, 2010

Yeah I wont date me

Valentines Day has been a festivity that never fails to elude me every year. I dont know if its mere coincidence or pure bad luck that I never seem to be together with someone every Feb the 14th. I'm thinking neither, my conclusion is that Cupid don't aim arrows on overly-hot guys.



But when it comes down to it, I wouldn't know how to impress a girl on Valentines anyway. I'm not a choc and roses guy. I would play you a song and fail miserably with all the broken chords and keys. I would bring you out to some movie date and realise that I only have enough money to buy tickets for myself. And most probably end the date by bringing you McD's at around 1-3 for a really cheap lunch. Yeah, I won't date me. Hahaha.

And if you did try, you would know. Well, that is, if you ever did.




O RLY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment