Feb 27, 2010

Project Monochrome


So I brought back two rolls of black and white film to Kota Bahru this Chinese New Year. Approximately 32 shots.

This is how I interpret the world around me. And the rest Ileave to the shutter. Snap snap snap.

Road to Grandma's




Firecrackers. Without the fire.



Dawg is laos






Kids on bikes



Uncle and Nephew





Translation: **** Off




Rottweiler



Tiger



Kids



More kids




I love shooting stranger's children. That is, when their parents are not looking. They are so darn cute and will willingly give you a pose or two, which really adds meaning to the project. I would walk around the neighbourhood and snap away at these cute faces, while they would call me Ășncle'and ask for red packets. Bloody adorable.
Adults? Not that cute anyway.


Wished I could post more, but each picture scanned turn out into 15mb jpeg files. Dayum. No time, still need to go out gamble.

I hope you liked the pics as much as I loved taking them.






O RLY?!




















1 comment: